Go to the Bureau of Economic Analysis at this Web site, and look up the latest new release for real GDP. Address the following questions after reading the latest release:
- Where is the United States in the business cycle?
- What is the real GDP today?
- What is the largest component of GDP?
- What is the smallest component of GDP?
- What is the fastest growing component of GDP, and why?
- What components of GDP were involved in the change from last month to this month?
- What is the price index today?
- What caused the change?