This paper should focus on a legal issue or situation that relates to a business environment or activity with a focus on the legal impact technology has on this issue. Ideally, this topic would concern a matter that you have experienced or that you have knowledge of; however, this not a requirement, only a suggestion. Apply the legal concepts and ethical considerations discussed in this course to your chosen topic. At a minimum this paper should include:
- A detailed description of the topic.
- An analytical discussion of the legal issues that are involved. This would entail examining the issue from different viewpoints.
- A discussion of ethical considerations (Remember: What is legal may not be ethical).
- A discussion of the legal impact technology has on this issue.
- A well defined and logically stated argument to support your position. This would include any suggestion or ideas for improvement in this area of law.
- Four research sources, two of which must be from the Ashford Library.
- 1. Thesis statement
2. Topic of your paper
3. Outline the major headings
4. One article from your literature review using the Annotated Bibliography Guidelines below:
a. State the complete bibliographic citation for the article using APA format
b. Provide a summary/abstract/annotation of the article, which means to list the major topics discussed in the article.