1. After reading Unique Customer Experiences at Jordan’s Furniture, and based on your readings from our textbook, write a minimum of 400 words essay in which you address the following questions:
- In your introduction give a history of the company (who started the company, when, and how). When the company was sold and to whom was it sold?
- Did the original family stay involved with the company after the sale?
- In the body of your report talk about what makes Jordan’s Furniture unique when compared with other furniture stores. What types of unique promotions have they offered their customers?
- Customers have expectations of the businesses that they patronize. What expectations would someone entering a Jordan’s Furniture store for the first time likely have?
- What expectations would a loyal, repeat customer of Jordan’s Furniture likely have?Sometimes companies approach customer relationship management differently for new customers than they do for loyal, repeat customers. Does Jordan’s approach to customer relationship management differentiate between new customers and loyal customers?
- Explain your answer.In the conclusion of your paper summarize what you have learned and offer any recommendations you might have for Jordan’s Furniture to keep them ahead of their competition. Should they expand into new markets? Is there other themes they could use in their stores?
2. Marketing Domestically vs. Internationally
This assignment will assess the following competency: 5 Appraise the effectiveness of various marketing strategies.
Directions: There are a number of differences in strategies and processes when marketing domestically and when marketing internationally. In a minimum of 400 words, explain the differences and then provide some of the challenges marketers face in each. You must research your answer using a minimum of three scholarly resources. All resources and citations must be done in the proper APA formatting.