Write a paper that explains what factors accounted for the tremendous growth in the American economy between 1790 and 1860. Below are some items to consider. (Please refer to at least two of these in your response.)
- Changes in communications
- Changes in transportation
- Changes in agricultural production
In your paper, relate the most significant impact of two or more of these factors and how they helped transform the American economy as it approached the eve of the Civil War.
- Your paper should include at least four paragraphs with an introduction, a body with at least three fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion. The essay should contain a fully developed and supported thesis statement.
- Your paper should be two to three pages in length, not including the required References page.
- Incorporate a minimum of two academic sources (journal articles, books, etc.) other than the textbook for the course. Please use at least one primary source, identified in the syllabus.
- Format your entire paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.