I have done this proposal already but I have missed so of the prof. instructions such executive summary, analysis section, conclusion section and team reflection!
See attached and if you please can finish up and audit the missed parts please!
And about team reflection you can write whatever you think it’s good
- 1 – 2 page proposal (team) that must include the following:
- Paper topic chosen (see below). Each group must select a different topic.
- Organizational Behavior topic(s) that the paper will be centered around.
- Proposed organization of the paper:
- Independent research that the team will conduct to draft the paper.
- Proposed style/approach of the presentation aspect of the project.
- Proposed division of work for the team.
- Other – as determined by the team.
Potential Paper Topics:
1. Using an organization you are familiar with: Describe, analyze, and provide recommended improvements related to an opportunity for improvement from an Organizational Behavior perspective that this organization has. Note: The Organizational Behavior opportunity for improvement must be a topic or topics from the text. The issue must be real (not hypothetical) and verifiable either through case studies, publicly known information, or other means such as an ability to contact those in the company..
2. Looking forward: What changes to the work environment should organizations be preparing for from an Organizational Behavior perspective and why? Note: The paper will rely heavily on independent research conducted by the team.
3. A hot-button topic in the workplace today is generational differences between employees; especially with Millennial employees entering the workforce at a high rate. Specific issues include how do managers motivate employees of different generations, how do managers communicate with different generations of employees, and how do managers resolve/manage conflicts that occur because of generational differences. Analyze the root cause of the conflicts that occur because of generational differences (Tip: Think personality differences, lack of management & employee training on this topic, stereotypes, team dynamics, etc.) and provide recommendations on how organizations and managers can improve in this area. Note: The paper will rely heavily on independent research conducted by the team.
4. Consider the leadership styles of the past two (2) U.S. Presidents (Donald Trump and Barack Obama): What are the key differences? What personality/communication styles would you assign to each? What are the pro’s and con’s of each style? What soft skills could each improve on? Which individual do you feel was better at managing their staff (Cabinet) and why? Note: This is not intended to be an analysis of political positions, but how the individuals managed the country. Must back-up all points made with examples, independent research, and available data.
5. The team will analyze the pro’s and con’s of utilizing teams vs. individuals to get work done. The team will conclude the paper by making a recommendation as to when is the best time to use teams vs. individuals to get work done. All points must be supported with Organizational Behavior research/data.
6. Global Company: The team will analyze a well-known organization with a Global foot print. The team will research the following about the company: it’s structure & size, what products/services it sells, the different countries the organization operates in, the different legal/regulatory requirements the organization must adhere to from having a presence in multiple countries, and it’s target market. After gathering this data, the team will assess how these different factors affect the company’s culture. Tip: Depending on the organization, the culture may be different from country to country.
7. The team will analyze the root causes of burnout in the workplace, the affect it can have on employees, and the affect it can have on the bottom line. The team will conclude the paper with recommendations on how managers can prevent burnout with their employees. All points must be supported with Organizational Behavior research and data.
8. Organizational Politics: The team will analyze the affects that politics can have in the workplace. When thinking about politics one must consider the effect on employees, decision-making, and efficiency. Other things to consider are: Do talented employees leave because of organizational politics, can politics affect the culture of an organization, and why are some employees good at navigating organizational politics where others can’t stand it. Finally, the team will conclude with an assessment of whether politics have a place in today’s workplace. All points must be supported with Organizational Behavior research and data.
9. Happy employees are productive employees: The team will research this familiar saying to ascertain can the topics covered in Organizational Behavior actually affect employee performance and the bottom line. The team will conclude the paper with an overall recommendation as it relates to the following question: Should managers focus on making sure their employees are happy? All points must be supported with Organizational Behavior research and data.
10. A different topic created by the team. [Must be approved!!!]