Focus: Selecting a Financial Institution
To create a presentation that educates others on financial institutions and how to select the right institution for individual needs.
You are a professor who teaches personal finance to college students.
Students who are soon graduating from college and will be living on their own.
You work as a professor at a college and you must create a 15-20 minute presentation to share with college students to help them understand loans. Be sure to include the following:
- Explain the four most common financial institutions
- Identify financial institutions that one must be cautious about
- Explain in detail the most common type of credit that average Americans use
- Explain credit report and credit score with emphasis on how to build a high credit score
Product and Performance
– Create a presentation using presentation software that is about 20 slides in length. Organize your presentation by topics. Use the proper presentation guideline of 8-12 words on a slide, excluding titles.
– Create a scenario that identifies a person with a 680 credit score. Describe the financial actions that caused the person to receive a low credit score and then describe the financial institution that they will have to use to get a loan for a car.