“Perform the calculations, make sure to show your work, and your answers should be provided with the correct amount of significant figures.”
- Determine the hydronium and hydroxide ion concentrations in a solution that is 2.0 × 10–2 M NaOH
- Determine the pH of a solution that is 5.0 × 10–4 M HNO3+
- Determine the pH of a 3.45 × 10–2 M Sr(OH)2 solution.
- The pH of a solution is determined to be 7.0. What is the hydronium ion concentration of this solution?
- The pH of an aqueous solution is measured as 5.00 Calculate the [H3O+] and the [OH–].