You will provide a comprehensive and detailed manual documenting the step-by-step process for building a computer
The manual will be used by entry-level technicians, so it should be clear, concise, and formatted using the IEEE citation style,
Your manual should be similar to step-by-step instructions on How to Change the Oil in Your Car. Note carefully how in this example, not only is each step described individually, and in detail, but also there is a visual representation of each step. You should model your submission along the same lines. Keep in mind that your manual will be used as a guide for new technicians.
The manual should provide detailed instructions on how to build an actual computer for a potential customer:
“Drag the motherboard from the shelf to the motherboard plate in the system case.”
“After properly grounding yourself, pick up the motherboard and place it inside the area where the motherboard will sit in the case. Align the screw holes on the motherboard with the screw holes on the case. Use appropriate screws to mount the motherboard inside the case, making sure not to scratch the surface of the motherboard.”
PC Build & Manual Part 3:
11. Installing Windows 7 (LabSim 10.3)
12. Configuring Critical Windows Features (LabSim 9.0 and 10.0)
Your manual should
- address the environment in which the computer build will take place. For example, what are the best practices when working in a carpeted room?
- not use computer jargon. Although the manual will be used to train new technicians, it may also be used by someone with limited computer knowledge, so the manual must be easy to understand.
- include explanations on methodology. For example, why is it important to use an antistatic grounding bracelet when working with the computer? Or why is it important to install memory sticks in pairs?
Please note this is not an Essay, it is a build manual.
formatted using the IEEE citation style
The manual should be similar to step-by-step instructions on How to Change the Oil in Your Car.
also please use for the citation
Just to name a few.
Attached are the previous parts to the manual. I got at 81% on the first part and 78% in the 2nd.