- Design a Progressive Discipline Policy that would be appropriate for most organizations to follow, with consideration to the following measures:
- Identify the discipline issues to be addressed: attendance, performance, conduct, or a single broad category of non-performance.
- Determine whether or not the provisions of the policy should permit the company to modify and/or apply the policy in any manner it deems appropriate under the circumstances, including acceleration of steps, exclusion of steps, or repetition of steps.
- Assess when a supervisor may act independently or needs to seek upper management approval.
- Explain instructions on when to involve Human Resources.
- Clarify the role of Human Resources to advise or approve disciplinary action.
- Determine when a witness should be present.
- Outline the different sequences and progressive levels of discipline that an employee can receive.
- Develop rules regarding merit increases in relation to disciplinary action.
https://college-experts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://college-experts.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-04-21 09:49:292021-04-21 09:49:29signature assignment write a policy in the third person in no more than 1 400 words