Throughout your degree program, you have learned about many theorists within the various psychological schools of thought. For this Assignment, you will have the opportunity to focus on a behavioral theorist you find influential. First, you will describe the individual’s theory and critically analyze it by doing the following:
- Detail the main concepts in the theory.
- Discuss the strengths of the theory.
- Discuss criticisms of the theory.
Next, you will apply the theory to your concentration.
- Create a 1-paragraph case study of a client you might encounter in a job related to applied behavior analysis.
- Discuss how at least three concepts from the theory you chose can be applied in working with your client.
The body of your paper should be 3–4 pages (not counting the title page and reference page) and should include an introduction and conclusion. You must use at least three academic references to support your ideas. References must be in APA format, including in-text citations and reference list.
This project must be APA formatted (including title page, double spacing, 12 point font, 1” margins). Please use the link to APA Quick Reference on Course Home, contact the Kaplan Writing Center, or ask your instructor for assistance with APA formatting.
This project should follow the conventions of Standard American English with writing that is well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful. Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics. You should use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Your work should be free of typographical errors.