The purpose of this project is the creation of a research proposal. A research proposal is one of the initial steps toward conducting research. Even though the research proposal is due in Week 10, the nature of this type of assignment requires you to work on the proposal throughout the course. Each week, you will be reminded where you should be in the proposal development. It is also important to communicate with your course instructor each step of the way to get feedback. He or she will be able to answer your questions.
Week 1: Final Project: Selecting a Topic
Developing a research proposal is a good way to experience research aspects firsthand without conducting an actual research study.
In this assignment, you need to develop a research proposal. Your research proposal must be a 10–12-page document and include the following sections:
- Literature Review
- Discussion and Conclusion
Each week, you will concentrate on creating a section of the research proposal. The Methodology section will be based on either of the two major research designs, quantitative and qualitative. You will develop the final project as the course progresses by collating all the sections and incorporating them into a final proposal due for submission in Week 10.
Create the Introduction section of the research proposal. Include the following:
- Select a topic for your research project. : Research proposal topic is (The mental affects of war on soldiers)
- Explain why this topic is of interest to you.
- Explain the topic and describe the potential research areas in the topic.
* All you have to do is set up the paper like it says (in the non-bold) section. You only have to complete the introduction as of now. So please set it up like it says in the non-bold section*