Using one of the “frames” described by Kendall (pp. 425-430), analyze how class is represented in a TV show or movie of your choice. Compare that representation to the reality of class in America, with reference to at least one other article (Mantsios or Aja, et al.)
The Link for the book that will be usedhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1RkRuy-NZRCExHFcS…:(Mantsios or Aja, et al.)
Pick one of these frames for your analysis:
- consensus framing
- admiration framing
- emulation framing
- thematic framing
- episodic framing
- caricature framing
- middle-class values framing
- 1500 words minimum
- Reference these three sources:
- The television show you have selected
- One other article (Mantsios or Aja, et al.)
- MLA citations and Works Cited page are required
- Use a level-3 thesis.
- Keep using TEAL paragraphs. Don’t forget to link to your thesis in your paragraphs to show how your idea gains complexity.
- Be sure you spend some time summarizing your TV show. Assume that I have not seen it.
- Also, reference specific moments in your analysis.