1-“An Agile Scaling Model” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you are the project manager of a large project for an organization using the Agile scaling model. Determine your decision-making approach for this project and explain why.
- Determine the approach you would use to handle the documentation needs for the project identified in Part 1 of this discussion. Support your answer with a rationale for your decision.
2-“Portfolio Governance” Please respond to the following:
- Evaluate the differences and similarities between a waterfall approach to portfolio management and an Agile approach to portfolio management. Include examples to support your response.
- Choose an organization which you are familiar with. Take a position on whether enterprise-level governance is needed for your chosen organization and explain why or why not
3-“Quality” Please respond to the following:
- Use your own work experience or educational experience to explain how you would measure product quality in Agile project management.
- Suggest ways on how to conduct testing in Agile project management. Support your answer with a real-life scenario.
4-“Measuring Performance” Please respond to the following:
- Determine the differences between the outcome performance measurement and the output performance measurement. Provide a scenario of each being clearly used.
- Evaluate why cost is not one of the five core metrics in the SLIM model. Speculate on the consequence(s) if cost served as one of the core metrics. Use an example to support your answer.
5-“New Attitude” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you are the project manager for an organization and you are asked to use Agile concepts for a large project. Determine the attitude you must have to run an Agile project management practice and explain why.
- Determine the behavior changes you must make on your own to adapt Agile project management in the situation described in Part 1 of this discussion. Explain why the changes must be made.
6-“Ethics and Agile” Please respond to the following
- From the e-Activity, give your opinion as to whether or not ethics matter in Agile project development and management. Speculate on the consequences of performing Agile projects without considering ethics. Include an example to support your answer.
- Imagine you are an IT project manager using Agile methods to perform your job. Identify at least three ethical issues pertaining to your Agile projects and determine how you would mitigate them.