I have combined two assignments to create this one… I think it fits together better and is more meaningful. The purpose of this assignment is three-fold:
- Give you practice at working with data and tables…. believe it or not it’s a skill many struggle with.
- Provide you with an opportunity to go through a work flow that is generally done by land managers in some fashion or another. I have made this work flow pretty simple so you can grasp the basics.
- Introduce you to how to calculate stocking rates and think about dietary overlap between livestock and wildlife… and in this use a little bit of systems thinking in considering both livestock and wildlife… particularly the last section related to selecting a grazing method.
Here are the steps to completing this assignment:
1. Watch the Crafting a Basic Grazing Plan lecture.
2. Review theand create a data table as instructed using this .
3. Complete the homework… I have highlighted all information to be included in homework in yellow so that its clear. Please submit one single well-organized file.