Choose one of the 5 public health disasters listed below and write a 3000 word paper (plus or minus 10%) that briefly describes the incident and then how and why aspects of the incident were handled well or could have been handled better according to this document. Each of the nine main points of the CDC document must be addressed in your paper. If a particular one does not apply, state why (with a detailed enough explanation to support your opinion) and move on.
1. H1N1 outbreak US 2009-2010
2. Flint, Michigan Lead-Water concerns 2015-16
3. Salmonella outbreak 2008-2009
4. Zika Outbreak in Central and South America 2015-16
5. US measles outbreak 1989-1991
6. Ebola outbreak in West Africa, and global response 2013-Present