I need someone can help me with my lap report, and this is all the requirements:
in your lab report write-up:
- Title page – Include title of lab, name, date etc.
- Objectives – Can be bulleted list.
- Equipment – Include list of all items used. Also in include sketch of apparatus, photograph is OK.
- Introduction/Theory – Describe the underlying physics of the lab and any background information.
- Equations – List all equations in your calculations. Be sure to define all variable and include units.
- Procedure – Sequential list of the steps you took to complete the lab.
- Results – Include any plots, tables etc. For plots, be sure all numbers and axes are easy to see. Label axes including units.
- Discussion/Conclusion – Summarize your results. If an unexpected result was observed, what went wrong? Include how you would improve the experiment.