Critical Thinking Questions Please answer the following 2 questions from Life By Personal Design chapters 2 & 3 :
1. What does it mean to you to eat foods that are in harmony with your body? Please pull 3 examplesfrom the reading to support your thoughts and share how you will personally apply these to your life. It is expected that you will provide a paragraph for each example (5-7 sentences).
2. What body type/types do you identify with? What type/types of exercises do you currently participate in or want to incorporate into your life? Please explain how you believe exercise helps both our physical and emotional health. Please use complete sentences when answering the 3 questions posed above.
(book name: Life by Personal Design by Maria Napoli & Sue Roe (3rd Edition))
1-Please use APA or MLA format and include properly formatted citations when referencing the book or other sources. I don’t need a title page, but I would like your assignments double-spaced using 12 pt Times New Roman font (or something very similar).
2. Please answer questions fully and thoroughly. Please demonstrate you have read the chapters. Your responses should show synthesis as opposed to summary. I am anticipating this Sunday’s responses to be approximately 1 1/2 to 2 pages in length.
3. Remember to use personal experiences and connections. This course is all about you, and I want you to be honest and candid. If you are struggling to find a personal connection, please relate the question to an experience you have seen or have known someone else has gone through. This is a great opportunity for you to practice empathy.
4. Be conscious of grammar and spelling. We have wonderful tutors and grad students working in the writing center and are there to help anyone who may need some guidance or a second pair of eyes to look at an assignment.