Identify a communicable disease to research.
Write a 2 page summarizing your research. Include the following information:
• Describe the disease and discuss efforts to control it.
• Identify the environmental factors related to this disease.
• Explain the influence of lifestyles, socioeconomic status, and disease management.
o Identify gaps and how you might link to other resources to meet needs that are not locally available.
o Include recommendations to expand the communities’ programs if there are gaps.
• Describe what the public health department is doing to reduce the threat of the disease.
• Include data findings, evidence-based intervention, and a plan to ensure quality health.
Include at least three references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. solution preview Hepatitis is a medical condition caused by one of three viruses. Although there five forms of hepatitis; A, B, C, D and E, the most common are A, B, and C that are also the communicable forms. Hepatitis is characterized by inflammation of the liver with symptoms such as jaundice, abnormally colored urine, and loss of appetite, diarrhea and vomiting. Hepatitis is mainly caused total word count: 801 Added to cart