YOU HAVE TO FIND THE BOOK AS I CANNOT PROVIDE IT FOR YOU.
The assignment is to write 3 separate critical outline papers as follows
(1/3) critical outline for chapters 1-7
(2/3) critical outline for chapters 8-15
(3/3) critical outline for chapters 16-end
The final product should be 3 separate critical outline papers, two pages each, and the format for each paper should be as following:
1- Brief Plot summery.
2- Find something anomaly (something you like or something you hate), then contact it to one of these philosophical principles:
- Careful scrutiny maxim.
- Daily context thinking.
- Dogma of empirical rectitude.
- Liberty, the strong approach.
- Most plausible hypothesis maxim.
- Precautionary principle.
- Quest for knowledge.
- Rationality incompleteness conjecture.
- Selective faith maxim.
- Strategic context thinking.
- Coherence theory of truth.
- Save the phenomena approach.
- Elegant coherence approach.
- Correspondence theory of truth.
- Pragmatic theory of truth.
- Thought experiment fallacy.
- Value/duty doctrine.
- Personal worldview imperative.
- Shared community worldview imperative.