I’M NOT ACCEPTING HANDSHAKES!!! NOR AM I GOING OVER $2.50 WITH PURCHASING HOMEWORK! PLEASE UNDERSTAND!
In this lesson, you will investigate the energy sources used to produce your electricity and choose an energy source to research. You will then create a public awareness message in a style of your choice, and turn it in to your teacher at the end of the lesson.
- Investigate what energy sources are used by your electricity suppler
- Research the energy choice program
- Take action to educate the community on the pros and cons of the energy sources used and how to use the energy choice program
- Click on the links below to access the Spread the Word: Energy Choice Project directions and the Spread the Word: Energy Choice Project Grading Rubric, which you will need to complete the Spread the Word: Energy Choice project.
- Now complete your research to find the answers to all of the research questions and any additional information that will help you develop your action assignment.
Click on the links below to access “Energy Kids” page from the U.S. Energy Information Administration website and the “Sources of Energy” page from the CBC News website. Click on the links below to view the Energy Kids and Sources of Energy websites.
- Remember to cite all of the sources that you use to complete your research.
Click on the link below to access the MLA Style Citing Sources and Formatting reference document.