1. submit career field topic for paper(any type of communication) (along with citation style question)
2. Compose a paragraph or two that briefly describes your approach to the topic of the impact of technology on the field and maintaining currency.
3. After examining the Purdue University material on annotated bibliographies, create a brief annotated bibliography to support your topic. Your annotated bibliography should contain a minimum of five sources, including at least one of each of the following:
- A credible website
- An academic source from one of the databases offered through Thomas Edison State University
- A source found through Google Scholar
- In your annotation for each source, briefly summarize it; describe its usefulness, reliability, or objectivity; and tell how it fits into your paper. Cite all sources fully and correctly in either MLA or APA style. Accuracy of citations will count for more of your grade in this assignment
4. In a paper of between 1000 and 1800 words (4 to 6 pages), do the following:
Briefly describe your career field or a field of interest to you.
Explain what drew you to this field.
Examine the impact of past, current, and developing technology in your field, providing specific examples.
Discuss the importance of remaining current in technology and other developments in your field.
Explore ways to get and remain current in your field as you move toward a degree and as you are working in the field.