- Locate the Income Statement (may have a different heading such as Statement of Consolidated Operations). Hint: First line should relate to Revenue.
** What is the Description and Dollar Value of the first line on the Income Statement (it may be net sales)?
- Locate the Balance Sheet (it may have a different heading, such as the Statement of Financial Position).
** What are the names of the assets and their values (if more than five line items, report only the first five line items and dollar values).
- Take care with the concept of $ dollars. Many financial statements are expressed in millions of $. You would report $895 million for the value $895,000,000. Be a very careful reader.
- Statement of Owners’ Equity: Post the line items and dollar values in the “Equity” section of the balance sheet. You will likely find line items including Common Stock, Retained Earnings (or Deficit), and Treasury Stock.
- Always include the name of your SEC 10-K company in the subject line and the link to your SEC 10-K financial statement when posting.
- What is the Net Income (or Net Loss) for your SEC 10-K company?
College-experts.com is a fully offline assignment help service. You can get a 24/7 offline assignment help in more than 10 subjects. our subject experts are always ready…
About & Legal
- About us
- Refund Policy
- Order now
- Contact us
- Best website for essays
- Who can write my essay
- Help Do My College Essay
- Get Essay Writing Services Online
- Custom Essays At Affordable Rates
- Custom Research Paper Writing
Send us an email today:
Ping us right away:
+1 (940) 905-5542