Applying the 21 Synectics Steps
The need for thinking and problem-solving skills dominates our lives. Individuals must analyze problems in the workplace, at school, as a parent, and in many other daily situations. You have an opportunity to practice your problem-solving skills through this assignment.
- Remember that you donâ€™t need to create anything physically. You may use images or just descriptions of your ideas.
- What is important for this assignment is your ability to generate ideas.
- Number your ideas 1 through 21.
- Generate 21 ideas about solving it, using the 21 Synectics steps listed below:
- Response should be 500-600 words
Note: The 21 Synectics steps were developed by SynecticsWorld, inc.