- Read Neculau, A., Habib, S., Kenaraki, M. K. M., Henriksson, A., & Liu, Y. (2009). Alignment Of Business And Is/It Strategy At Telenor Sweden. Journal of Information Systems & Operations Management, 3(1), 13-34
- Select a company of your choice and perform a case study similar to the Telenor case study described in the above article.
- You may not have direct access to the company you select, which means you may not be able to conduct interviews, and you may not have access to all the information you would like access to.
- Your case study must follow APA guidelines
- Your case study paper must be organized with the following level two headings. Use level one and level three headings as needed).
- Company Background
- Company Business Strategy
- Company IS/IT Strategy
- IS Strategy Triangle (Read Shanardi and find other resources )
- Strategic Alignment Model (Read Henderson and Venkatraman and find other resources )
- Strategic Alignment Maturity Model (Read CIO wiki and find other resources
- Strategic Grid (Read McFarlan, McKenney, and Pyburn and find other resources
- Limitations (Cover the limitations of your study and paper)
- Your paper must include at least five scholarly sources beyond the resources provided on Blackboard
- Your paper must include a cover page with the names and student IDs of all team members
- Your paper must have a SafeAssign score of less than 25%. You may submit your assignment multiple times to check the SafeAssign score. Only the final submission will be graded. Final submissions with a SafeAssign score over 25% will not be graded.
College-experts.com is a fully offline assignment help service. You can get a 24/7 offline assignment help in more than 10 subjects. our subject experts are always ready…
About & Legal
- About us
- Refund Policy
- Order now
- Contact us
- Best website for essays
- Who can write my essay
- Help Do My College Essay
- Get Essay Writing Services Online
- Custom Essays At Affordable Rates
- Custom Research Paper Writing
Send us an email today:
Ping us right away:
+1 (940) 905-5542