Read the case study titled â€œSt. Luke’s Health Care Systemâ€ I have provided the document.
Write a fully developed paper in which you:
- Assess the probable difficulties of the IT executives at St. Lukeâ€™s view wireless networking as key lever in their quest to increase clinician productivity and improved patient care.
- Analyze how the Mobility XE enables the IT department to centrally manage all wireless devices used by clinicians.
- Critique the Mobility works solution and recommend one change to the solution to provide better productivity and improved patient care.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the technologies and architectures that have been developed for networking over shorter distances.