6.Creating an Effective Health Care Systemâ€
- What is Fast Health Interoperability Resources (FHIR)?
- Analyze the primary manner in which EHR technology ensures improvement in the quality of patient care. Next, speculate on the overall impact that the health care information system standards have on the adoption of EHR technology within health care organizations. Provide a rationale for your response.
7.”IT Alignment and Strategic Planning” Analyze the manner in which the use of technology improves the overall quality, safety, and efficiency of health care delivery. Next, speculate on one (1) risk of using technology within a health care system, and suggest one (1) way to mitigate the risk in question. Provide a rationale to support your response
“Training Programs” Please respond to the following:
- Evaluate two differences between various training and professional development programs in terms of the effects that each difference has on health care human resources management issues.
- Analyze at least two reasons for implementing an organizational and personnel assessment program. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
“Employee Motivation” Please respond to the following:
- Compare and contrast two of the five types of employee training presented in the textbook. Then, suggest one situation that would merit each type of training for various health care employees.
- Select two motivational theories as they apply to health care. Then, assess the impact of the chosen theories on related health care human resources issues.