- Question 1
- Describe the difference between anorexia nervosa and bulimia, including treatments for each.
- In your own words, describe one psychological, one sociocultural, and one physical theory about eating disorders (Morrison-Valfre, Table 23-1).
- Discuss the symptoms, related health disorders (mental or physical) and one nursing intervention for ONE of the following:
- Primary hypersomnia
- Sleep terror disorder
- Question 2
- Answer each question in a paragraph of 4-6 sentences. Include one APA citation per question to support your answers.
- Describe the developmental tasks of one age group, chosen from childhood, adolescence, young adulthood, or middle adulthood.
- Describe three possible alterations in mental health found in that stage of life.
- Discuss five effective nursing interventions for one of the mental health conditions you described. Include one CAM therapy and one therapeutic communication intervention.
- What positive outcomes can be anticipated from these interventions?
- Question 3
- Submit a paper describing a client, family member, or other individual you know who has a degenerative cognitive disorder. Possible conditions include Vascular dementia, Lewy Body disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, AIDS-related dementia and delirium, among others. Include at least two APA citations from sources that provide information for this paper:
- Introduce the person with a brief social and medical history. What were the events leading up to the diagnosis? How did the person find out about the condition?
- Describe the disorder. What are the risk factors for the disorder?
- How is the condition diagnosed? Include any cognitive assessments, lab tests, or other medical exams.
- Describe treatment options. These may include psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, environmental adaptations, nursing interventions, and referrals to support groups.
- Conclude with an update about the person you chose to discuss. Is this a reversible, treatable condition or an irreversible condition? What was the outcome?
- You may choose your material from the textbook or from other sources.
- It is expected that this essay will be 2-3 pages in length (not including the title page), double-spaced. Your paper should include an introduction and conclusion and proper APA citations from any source material you use, including your text.
College-experts.com is a fully offline assignment help service. You can get a 24/7 offline assignment help in more than 10 subjects. our subject experts are always ready…
About & Legal
- About us
- Refund Policy
- Order now
- Contact us
- Best website for essays
- Who can write my essay
- Help Do My College Essay
- Get Essay Writing Services Online
- Custom Essays At Affordable Rates
- Custom Research Paper Writing
Send us an email today:
Ping us right away:
+1 (940) 905-5542