write a 3-to-4-page essay in which the following are addressed:
- Identify an applicable data analysis technique that will be used to analyze the qualitative data. Include one of the following techniques in the discussion: open and/or axial coding, cross-case analysis, member checking, or other strategy (Refer to Module 4 Homepage and Background literature references for helpful content information.)
- Develop a rationale and justification for the data analysis strategy selected. (Present a logical sequence of ideas to explain)
- Analyze the qualitative data (be sure to include the two steps below, as well as other procedures as identified within the data analysis strategy):
- Code the qualitative data and organize and present it in a Microsoft Excel sheet.
- Create a matrix that categorizes the data.
- As a culmination of data analysis, identify any patterns and themes that may exist among the data collected. Describe the findings. Do the findings answer the qualitative research question(s)?
- Demonstrate understanding of context and purpose of the assignment by bringing all required elements (described above) to the discussion.