In 250-300 words per question please answer the following with 2-3 APA formatted citations.
1) Read the attached article. What are the issues in budgeting and accounting for the performance of
service lines in a hospital?
2) Health spending as a share of U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) has climbed steadily over the past half-century. Today, it constitutes 18 percent of GDP, up from 14 percent in 2000 and 5 percent in 1960, and we are well on our way to 21 percent by 2023, based on current projections. This increased dedication of economic resources to the health sector, however, is not yielding commensurate value in terms of improving population health or patientsâ€™ experiences with care.
What does this new report from the Commonwealth Fund suggest as ways that we can address the increase of healthcare costs in the U.S.? The report includes specific recommendations. What do you think of these recommendations?
3) Describe internal and external sources of data for analytics and outcomes analysis. What role does health informatics play in the design, development, and implementation of new HIS and technology, especially EHR systems?
4) What do you feel are the three biggest data challenges in healthcare today, and why? In addition, what do you see as emerging and future trends in healthcare data and analytics?
5) Should conventional healthcare organizations introduce integrative care?
What are the issues that should be addressed in such a strategy?
6) Analysis of HFMA Article ( 2015): Key Strategies for Modernizing the Revenue Cycle
What does it mean to “modernize the revenue cycle?” Why is this important for healthcare organizations?
How can managers implement these recommendations?
7) In which ways are the interests and goals of healthcare organizations and public health converging? How does Health Information Systems (HIS) play a role in supporting these mutual interests and goals?
8) Describe the most concerning issues and ethical considerations in HIS today. Which of these issues seem solvable and which do not?