Here is the recommended approach to each article:
- Read the introduction and conclusion.
- Scan the article for major headings.
- Identify the three or four major or main points for each article.
- Identify any sources of data or evidence.
- Seek connections between the articles in terms of IS or KM’s current state, future state, and specific application.
For this discussion, complete the following:
- Declare which focus you chose, cloud computing or knowledge management.
- Define the three or four main points from each of the two articles.
- Address the following:
- What are the benefits and associated issues raised in the articles?
- What suggested areas need further research? Why?
- Seek out a case organization that exemplifies the concepts discussed in the assigned reading.
Use APA headings to format your initial discussion post. Use the APA Module, linked in the Resources, to guide your formatting. Use the following list to develop your post and include the information you gather under its corresponding heading:
- Introduction: Tell the reader the purpose of the post and what will be covered.
- Theory: Article Comparisons: Identify and describe the main points of the two articles.
- Case Example: Demonstrate an application.
- Conclusion: What are the key takeaways?
Your post to this discussion must include at least two cited scholarly references, either peer-reviewed journals or practitioner journals, in addition to the course assigned readings, and must be a minimum of 300 words in length. Remember to list your references in APA format at the end of your post. To allow other learners time to respond, you are encouraged to post your initial responses in the discussion area by 11:59 p.m. central standard time Thursday.
Read all posts and respond to at least two other learners. Your responses must be at least 50 words in length and strive to extend the dialogue and analyses with related content.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Analyze sources of information and data from appropriate resources.
- Deconstruct assigned articles with a basic practitioner application.
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Develop personal learning self-development, and self-knowledge.
- Follow APA protocols and format.
- Reconstruct assigned articles with a basic practitioner application.
- Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
- A Survey of Mobile Cloud Computing with Embedded Security Considerations.
- APA Style and Format.
- Capella Library.
- Linking Knowledge Management Orientation to Balanced Score Outcomes.
- Sourcing Knowledge for Innovation: Knowledge Reuse and Creation in Project Teams.
- APA Module.
- Supply Chain Integration Through Community Cloud.