- Project Budget
- You are the project manager in charge of building a house in Ashburn, Virginia. The house is a five-bedroom home estimated to cost $1.2 million dollars and has to be completed in 24 months. Identify at least 20 activities required to complete this house, and assign a basis of cost planning to all identified activities. Please note that 2% of the estimated cost ($1.2 million) must be set aside as contingency.
- Think of labor, material, and machinery activities as part of your considerations. The total cost plus contingency must not exceed the estimated cost and must not be less than $1 million.
- .You can create your budget in a Word document table or in an Excel document,
- There is an example of budget on study guide.
College-experts.com is a fully offline assignment help service. You can get a 24/7 offline assignment help in more than 10 subjects. our subject experts are always ready…
About & Legal
- About us
- Refund Policy
- Order now
- Contact us
- Best website for essays
- Who can write my essay
- Help Do My College Essay
- Get Essay Writing Services Online
- Custom Essays At Affordable Rates
- Custom Research Paper Writing
Send us an email today:
Ping us right away:
+1 (940) 905-5542