Constructing 10 Strategic Points
In a previous assignment you began working on the construction of 10 Strategic Points. These points will be used when developing your Prospectus and further developed into your Proposal and then finally in your dissertation. This assignment gives you experience in the development of 10 Strategic Points for a study that you could design to replicate the Clark & Springer study.
- Use “Constructing 10 Strategic Points” to complete this assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- Include a minimum of five scholarly topic-relevant sources (majority of articles should be published within past 5 years)
Using Anastasiâ€™s discussion of the historical antecedents of modern testing as a framework, create an infographic that traces the evolution of psychological testing from the 1800s to the present. The infographic may be in the form of a tree diagram, a concept map, or a timeline and may be produced in any format of your choice, but the final product must be inserted into a Word document. The infographic must include:
- Review the 10 Strategic Points constructed in Week 2 and the Clark and Springer (2007) study. Additionally, review the feedback provided by the instructor.
- Use “Constructing 10 Strategic Points” to develop 10 Strategic Points for a replication of the Clark & Springer study that you could design for an undergraduate psychology program.
- Use the prompts and suggestions contained in the template to guide your work.
Clark, C. M., & Springer, P. J. (2007). Thoughts on incivility: Student and faculty perceptions of uncivil behavior. Nursing Education Perspectives, 28(2), 93-97.