Choose a clinical disorder you anticipate encountering in the population you will serve from the following:
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Anorexia or Bulimia Nervosa
- Drug or Alcohol Dependence
Review your previous chapter readings on your chosen disorder, as well as use formal research.
Create a 10-minute MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation on your chosen clinical disorder to be delivered in class. Include the following:
- Describe the clinical indicators of the disorder
- Explain possible causes of the disorder
- Describe the behavioral features and physiological symptoms (if applicable) associated with this disorder.
- Describe any gender or cultural differences regarding the diagnosis of this disorder. (Does this disorder affect men differently than women? Does this disorder affect different cultures in different ways?)
- Describe general treatment options for this disorder.
Include a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources on an APA-formatted reference slide.
Format any citations within your presentation according to APA guidelines.