Be sure to:
- Describe the change. What was it?
- What were the reasons for the change?
- Identify internal and external forces influencing the change Describe managementâ€™s efforts to communicate and implement the change.
- How did employees react to the change?
- What were the results associated with this change?
- In your opinion, did management experience the results they were hoping for? Why or why not?
- Cite your textbook (APA Style)
Identify a small business youâ€™d like to open. What types of products or services do you plan to offer?
- Describe trends, your target market and major competitors (size, demographics).
- Conduct some research that supports your claims.
In this assignment, you will explore job descriptions and realistic job previews. Research your chosen career fields and gather information on the education, skills (soft, certifications, etc.) as well as experience necessary to obtain the job. It is a good idea to review sites like glassdoor.com and job descriptions.
Be sure to:
- Identify 3 positive and 3 negative aspects of the job.
- Describe work conditions.
- In other words, let the reader know what a day is like on the job (good and bad).