Create a research proposal incorporating all of the sections and formatted using the attached papers and will consist of 11 sections:
- Title Page
- Approval Page
- Problem Statement
- Research Question/Sub-research question(s)
- Literature Review
- Reference Page
Your research proposal should comply with the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition (APA Manual).
General formatting requirements for your research proposal include:
- Typed using 12 point Times New Roman font.
- Double spaced throughout the paper unless specifically directed otherwise in the APA Manual.
- 1 inch margins.
- Use flush-left justification throughout the paper unless specifically directed otherwise in the APA Manual.
- All other formatting will conform to the requirements of the APA Manual.