Question No. 1
1. In symmetric encryption, why is it important to exchange keys â€œout of bandâ€?
2. Please explain in one paragraph how Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) protects valuable information assets.
3. What is the difference between â€œdigital signatureâ€ and â€œdigital certificateâ€?
Question No. 2
1. Discuss how Netscape developed the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to use public-key encryption to secure a channel over the public Internet, thus enabling secure communications.
2. Explain how the most common hybrid encryption system is based on the Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange method, which is a method for exchanging private keys using public-key encryption.
12 font – times new roman
only valid scholarly journals – no blogs or personal websites.
Should include references. introduction