Answer the following. Cite any sources used and have references in APA format. Give examples to support your answer.
1. List and explain three main reasons for undertaking information systems projects.
2. Describe five reasons for success and five reasons for failure of IT projects. What can be done to avoid such failures?
3. What is Scrum? List and describe two roles of scrum.
4. Based on your experience, describe how leadership and power can be used to influence project team members.
5. What are the major processes involved in managing project communication?
6. What is Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)? Explain two major principles with examples.
7. Provide five reasons why team building is important in project management. What are three ways successful teams are build.
8. What is Quality Assurance (QA)? What is the role of the Software Quality Assurance (SQA) team during implementation and why SQA is important?
9. Define resources. Discuss the differences between human and capital resources and give three examples each.
10. Explain the key differences beÂtween system testing and functional testing?