For this assessment, submit the following for your capstone project. Refer to the Course Summary and the Assessment 1 Context to review the expectations and requirements of the capstone project.
- Capstone paper â€“ The final written report should be a formal document prepared for the key stakeholders of the project. The structure and length of the document will vary according to the type of project being undertaken, but the report is expected to be substantial, approximately 25â€“40 pages in length.
- PowerPoint Presentation â€“ Present your capstone project, including recommendations and takeaways, in a PowerPoint format. Since your PowerPoint presentation should stand on its own, use presenter notes to add clarity.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: You paper must include a minimum of 10 resources. Use resources as needed in your PowerPoint presentation, cited appropriately in APA style.
- Length of paper: Your paper should be 25â€“40 typed, double-spaced pages. Your PowerPoint presentation should contain 10â€“20 slides.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.