>The paper is submitted into Turnitin.com , There should be 0 plagiarism
- 7 pages in length
- 12pt Times New Roman font, double-spaced, 1-in margins
- Include page numbers
- Include a title on the first page of the paper (see topic-specific titles above)
- Cite only the lectures and course readings
- Use in-text citations [e.g., “(Lecture, date)”, or (Otoxby et al., p. x)”] whenever you reference words/ideas from the course materials!
- Direct quotes must be in quotation marks (“”) even if you include a citation, otherwise this is plagiarism and will result in a low or failing gradeâ€”where possible, you should be paraphrasing in your own words rather than using lots of quotations
- No works-cited page is necessary
Include the following as quotes or rephrase them( some are sources you can use): (Bold words must be included in the text). No sources should be used other than the lecture notes which I will include in the following.
- Consider the first Amendment of the United states has very much to say about the role of religion in American life. (Lecture, 2/16)
- Colonies that became states as a result of the revolution have been founded in part for religion reasons. The further south you go the less that is. (Lecture, 2/16)
- Talk about the Sacred-Mundane division of labor.
- Law as institutions- Law requires a specific time, place and organization for legal rules to be made (Lecture, 3/5).
- Law is simply never a creation of conscious human will (Lecture, 3/5).
- Sharia (Islamic Law)- Sharia is a comprehensive legal system (Lecture, 3/5 ).