1. Who decided the outcome of the 2000 election between Albert Gore and George W. Bush?
2. The invasion of Cuba, also known as the Bay of Pigs, did not succeed because?
3. After the official end of World War Two, Japan …
4. Select the correct chronological option: (A) Munich Conference, (B) German invasion of Poland, and (C) Hitler-Stalin nonaggression treaty.
5. The 21st century Tea Party …
6. The primary outcome of the first Persian Gulf War
7. After the USSR came to an end, the US executive branch, and some of the legislative branch argued for a world that would see
8. In the 1920s, American farmers faced …
9. The exception to the definition of the Beat Generation
10. When the US launched an attack against Cambodia during the Vietnam War, one outcome was
11. The exception to the George W. Bush administration?
12. The outcome exception concerning the Cuban missile crisis
13. 1971 saw the release of Pentagon Papers, which