- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- The word limits for this assignment is 500 words.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Assignment -3 should be submitted on or before the end of Week- 13.
- Instruction to search the Article:
- Assignment Questions:
- Via your student services page, log in to the Saudi Digital Library.
- After your login with your student ID, search for the following article:
“The Application of Six Sigma methodology for Check-in Service in Airport”
By : Ren Xinhui
Download the article, read it carefully and answer the followingquestions in your own words:
- In your own word, give a brief summary of the article. (200 words ) – ( 2 Points)
- Explain to which extent you think the SIX SIGMA methodology used in the Airport check in process is effective. ( 150 word ) – ( 2 Points )
- In your opinion, can the SIX SIGMA method be applied to other situations, give specific example. ( 150 words ) – ( 1 Point )