Write a 1,050- to 1,225-word a journal article centered on the value of psychological assessments and the ethical and moral responsibilities
Address the following assessment issues in your overview:
- Recommend an evidenced-based, psychological assessment instrument related to your area of interest (i.e.: industrial organization or behavioral health)
- Compare the benefits and challenges of the psychological assessment instrument
- Determine the importance of ethical and culturally informed psychological assessment instrument
- Explain the function and purpose of the psychological assessment instrument.
- Explain the role of reliability and validity in the analysis of assessment results.
- Explain the criteria for using standardized scores in assessments.
- Discuss the application of a psychological assessment instrument in your workplace or future workplace.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Cite your academic sources.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your