In 250 words or more, answer the following questions by synthesizing research with your professional perspectives on the value of experiential learning:
- What is the significance of experiential learning in higher education?
- What are some of the fears and anxieties you are experiencing? Why?
- What is the value of experiential learning to a professional with or without experience?
- What is your perspective on the Final Project you will work on throughout the entire course?
Please be sure to apply proper APA style referencing format in your writing. To obtain full credit, you must answer the available questions as thoroughly as possible. Your answer should be thoughtful and composed using complete sentences.
****Below is the information to review to answer the forth question for this discussion board on the perspective of the final project in this class*******
Final Project 1: Written Business Case
It is time to culminate the course outcomes in your Final Project business case. Be sure to read the Final Project Overview in the Internship Handbook to ensure you have met all requirements for your written Final Project. To successfully complete this project, execute the following requirements:
- Write an executive summary for your Final Project business case.
- Write a testimony about your experiential learning journey. Discuss your feelings on both the practical and academic experiences you had throughout your internship. Make a declaration on the value of experiential.
- Make revisions to all sections of your business case to improve quality, including content, context, and formatting.
- Employ effective persuasive and expository writing techniques.
- Use the Grading Rubric for this project to ensure your success.
Final Project 2: Oral Presentation of Business Case
It is time to culminate the course outcomes in an oral presentation of your business case. Be sure to read the Final Project Overview in the Internship Handbook to ensure you have met all requirements for your oral presentation of the Final Project. To successfully complete this project, be sure to meet all requirements listed in the grading rubric.