Answer the 8 questions below, each question minimum of 150-200 words. Must be in APA format, please identify the questions on paper. Cannot accept more than 5% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn. If you are referencing please do in-text citations.
References: Jacobs, F. R., Chase, R. (2013). Operations and Supply Chain Management, 14th Edition. McGraw-Hill Learning Solutions. VitalBook file.
Feel free to use more than one reference.
Very very important, make sure you don’t fully reference answers, they must also have examples.
Ch. 14: Lean Supply Chains
- What is the lean concept and why is it important to study?
- How can lean be applied to manufacturing and service processes?
Ch. 22: Workcenter Scheduling
– What is work center scheduling and why is it important for firms to focus on?
– Distinguish between a workcenter, a GT cell, and an assembly line.
– What type of inventory are we trying to minimize as the result of workcenter scheduling?
Ch. 23: Theory of Constraints
- What is the Theory of Constraints (TOC) and why is it important to study?
- How is the TOC different from conventional approaches?
- How can the TOC be applied to reduce bottlenecks in a variety of applications?