Procter and Gamble Business Strategy
Procter and Gamble: This is a huge multinational
firm with products you probably buy every day. This business is
interesting because the company is focusing on science and technology to
help it revise many of its business strategies and contribute
to overall company goals for sustainability and corporate social
Write a 4–6 page business analysis to the VP of strategy in a key
business unit for your selected firm. Use headings and subheadings to
help organize the key points and include the following:
- Explain the generic business strategies, including cost,
differentiation, and focus or hybrid information, for the selected firm.
- Analyze what business strategies the selected firm is using in
their marketplace approach. Provide examples of how they use the
strategy to position itself in a competitive environment.
- Analyze the business model for the selected firm. What are their
core products? How does the firm make money? What is the customer value
proposition? What is the profit proposition?
Write coherently to support a central idea (in appropriate APA
format) with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a
Additional Requirements – References must be from four current, scholarly, or professional resources
- Length: The body of the business analysis must be 4-6 double-spaced, typed pages, not including the references list.
- Written communication: Demonstrate graduate-level
writing skills through accurate communication of thoughts that convey
the overall goals of the analysis and do not detract from the message.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.