In this assignment, you will be exploring actual and potential health problems in the childhood years using a functional health assessment and Erickson’s Stages of Child Development. To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Complete the “Children’s Functional Health Pattern Assessment.”
- Lists Two Assessment Findings Characteristic of Each Age Group and Describes Two Potential Problems That a Nurse May Discover in an Assessment of Each Age Group for Each Pattern
- Question 1: Compares and Contrasts Identified Similarities as Well as Differences In Expected Assessment Across the Childhood Age Groups
- Question 2: Summarizes How a Nurse Would Handle Physical Assessments, Examinations, Education, and Communication Differently With Children Vs. Adults; Considers Spirituality and Cultural Differences
- Cite and reference any outside sources used in your answers. Include in your assessment a thorough discussion of Erickson’s Stages of Child Development as it pertains to the development age of the child.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines.