I would like the work that I finished to be double checked, review the requirements / instructions and the quality of my work.
Please be note that the chosen company for my work is COCA COLA, also please check the below points:
A- Check the word document quality and make sure its meet the requirements / instructions
B- Check the Power Point slides quality with requirements / instructions
please feel free to add any missing requirements if any, to the work, also you can edit any points that you feel that is not fulfill the requirements.
The project need to be high quality work.
Student groups will be required to prepare and present the following:
1) A Balanced Scorecard for an organization of their choosing.
a. Choose a company and provide a brief background about the company and why you chose to present this.
b. Develop and prepare a formal BSC for this company. For each of the four (4) major areas there should be a minimum of three (3) objectives with appropriate measures for each.
c. Prepare a detailed explanation of each objective/measure that fully justifies its inclusion in the BSC.
d. Prepare at least two (2) strategy maps to illustrate the reasoning behind your chosen objectives and measures.
e. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that would briefly describe your company, present the major objectives and measures and the sample strategy maps.
In preparation for completing the project, please read the article entitled Developing BSC at St Elsewhere. Additionally, please read the Chapter material on pages 490–495 .
Your group should complete your project addressing the following items:
1. Create a balanced scorecard for your chosen company. Link your scorecard measures using the framework from the exhibits in your text. Indicate whether each measure is expected to increase or decrease. Feel free to create measures that may not be specifica lly mentioned in the chapter, but make sense given the strategic goals of your C ompany.
2. What hypotheses are built into the balanced scorecard for your C ompany? Which of these hypotheses do you believe are most questionable and why?
3. Discuss the potential ad vantages and disadvantages of implementing internal business process measure s for your company. Would you recommend using this measure in your Company’s balanced scorecard?
4. How beneficial would it be to “drill down” the measurements of the balanced scorecard to each segment of your company? Would the metrics you developed apply to all segments of your Company? Why or why not?