Scenario: You are the CEO of MegaGlobe Business Solutions, a financial consulting corporation based in Chicago that has just recently opened new offices in São Paulo, Brazil and Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. As part of this transition, your employees will now be working collaboratively with employees at these locations to provide financial consulting services in these new markets. To assist with the transition, you will develop an internal leadership blog for your employees that addresses the implications of leading within a culturally-diverse and changing global business environment. This blog should focus on the need to positively adapt to a variety of leadership styles and individual differences within these cultures.
View videos for ideas below
- Castilia Media (2007). Team Leadership (22:27) [Video file]. Films on Demand.
- NPO/Netherlands Public Broadcasting (2010). Value of Differences: Diversity and Democracy (04:03) [Video file]. Films on Demand.
- TEDTalks, (2010). Sheryl Sandberg—Why We Have Too Few Women Leaders (14:53) [Video file]. Films on Demand.
- TeleTime Video, (2015). Leadership (10 mins) [Video file]. Academic Video Online.
- VEA (2009). Leadership in Workplace Culture and Morale (04:26) [Video file]. Films on Demand.
Describe about how to effectively lead, motivate, and communicate with your employees about the need to adapt within this changing business environment. utilze the attached leadership blog template for assistance.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word internal leadership blog using the Leadership Blog template, and include the following:
- Explain the implications of leading within a changing global business environment.
- Describe the Team Leadership Model and how this relates to your current business practices.
- Outline positive aspects of gender, diversity, culture, and teamwork that can improve overall business performance.
- Apply principles of motivational leadership within a variety of diverse cultures.
- Use at least one image, photo, chart, or graph to deliver a key concept within your blog.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.