Option #1: Case Overview
- Read the case Crosby Manufacturing Corporation (Page 203-206) from Kerzner, H. (2017). Project Management Case Studies (Vol. Fifth edition). Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login.aspx?direct=true&db=nlebk&AN=1502146&site=ehost-live. (Links to an external site.)
- Examine the project management issues including concerns about the project, timeline, uncertainties about meeting timelines, and consequences.
- Your paper must include the following:
- Introduction: In no more than 1 paragraph, explain the purpose or thesis of the paper, and explain how the body of the paper is arranged to support the purpose of the paper.
- Body: In no more than 1 page, provide a brief overview of the case and the project management issues as identified in the case.
- In about two pages, describe your analysis of the approach the team took, its challenges, and details about the result.
- Conclusion: In no more than 1 paragraph, present a recap of key points and summary of main emphasis without repeating verbatim and exclusive of new information.
- References: Include at least two current scholarly references (peer-reviewed articles published within the past five years)
- Format your submission to conform APA format