Read the case studies and answer the questions provided at the end of each. In your written submission provide a section offering your perspective regarding the Week 2 Lecture Video. Then provide a brief summary of the facts of each of the cases and your answers to the questions at the end of the cases.
his is the first of five written assignments due this semester. Before providing the details about the assignment, let’s discuss writing style and formatting issues. For our purposes this semester all written submissions should generally adhere to the following:
1. There is no need to include a separate cover page. Provide a title for the assignment and your name at the top of the first page.
2. For brevity-sake, single space your written assignments.
3. Use 1″ margins (left, right, top and bottom).
4. Indent all paragraphs (APA style).
5. Use standard 11-pitch or 12-pitch fonts.
6. For citations, use APA style. If you need some help understanding how to cite using APA format, go to this site.
7. All writing should be expository format, with proper grammar, spelling and effective use of the English language.
8. Use sub-titles to organize your writing. However, your writing should not include one-sentence paragraphs or one-paragraph sub-sections.
9. Use bullet lists sparingly. We are not writing outlines.
10. Do NOT copy and paste content from the Internet. I want your thoughts. Points will be subtracted for content that is copied and pasted. Along those lines, do not plagiarize. Cite your sources. If I think something has been plagiarized I will check and if true I will direct you to the UBalt ethics policy.
11. For the best possible grade demonstrate that you have spent sufficient time on the assignment. Often it is necessary to do Internet searches to obtain additional background material. For the assignment I would like to see that you have done sufficient background research, that you have read the instructions and that you have spent time reflecting on the task and thoughtfully constructing your written response to questions and issues.